Empowering growers to thrive with less water.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of practices that enable growers to produce crops with little to no irrigation
- Support stewardship of water, soil and seeds for resilience
- Integrity – respect for all living things and the systems that support them
- Communication – open, honest, and transparent
- Inclusivity – value diversity and engage growers globally
- Innovation – systems-thinkers, that think outside the box, and seek low-input approaches
- Collaboration – bridge experiential and interdisciplinary science-based knowledge via participatory research